Friday, June 20, 2008

15 years ago today


Ronnie and I have known each other all of our lives. Our families attended the same church. Our families were quite close but we were not really. There was a 4 year difference between us, and when you are young that is HUGE! As time went on, me 14 him almost 18 (still huge, I know) We noticed each other, finally. We were just friends at first, talking often and spending alot of time together. But on June 20,1993, Father's Day,( didn't realize then the significance of it, fathers day, him eventually becoming a dad of 8 kids!) I was at home our family was packing for a family vacation, Ronnie stopped by to ask me if we could start dating. And the rest is history.
We could have never seen it coming. Just the 2 of us has now turned into just the 10 of us! God has truly blessed us beyond measure!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

That is so sweet. And the picture is so cute.
However, I do have one question for you....
How is it that you look thinner now, after all of those kids, then you did when you and Ronny were first together?

Kristy said...

I'm sorry RONNIE! I always spell his name wrong.