Caleb has just discovered that he can climb and on EVERYTHING!!! First thing this mornng he climbed on the rocker.
He was so proud of himself when he got up there!

Next it was the sofa! Oh the sofa, the biggest issue of the day! He is always trying to get up there. He makes me soooo nervous!

Though THIS time all he wanted to do was chill by his big sis!

Time to go outside. And climb again.....and again


He is enjoying himself!

Then there is Mom's favorite climb. The climb to her lap for a nice 2 hour nap!

Til we climb again!
1 comment:
So cute. Usually you are way more nervous than me, but I have to agree with you on this one, climbing makes me nervous. Even now, when we go to the park, I won't let Joshua climb up on the big wooden stuff without me right behind him! I'm so afraid of him falling - especially from someplace high.
But it is so fun to them!
Post a Comment