Yes, I did it again! A new background that is!! It took me a few hours but I finally got it. After this I realized that there is soo much I need to learn about computers! I am sure I will change it again soon. Especially after I get my pics back from our photo session. My kids looked at the header and the "big" kids all wanted me to change their photos. After all that work? I am not changing it for the sake of them not liking their own pics ...it's my blog! :)
Well, anyway, we had a nice, relaxing day today. Though Ronnie had to work (he took my car in to have some work done so that left me staying home all morning) the kids and I stayed home and took full advantage of the fact that we had NO where to go!! In fact, Isaac woke me up this morning asking if anyone had any practices or games he was relieved when I told him "no". Actually he repeated the question about 2 more times in case I did not understand his question, just to make sure he was not being misinformed!! He did a "victory" dance right there next to my bed. I guess he felt like he had won something. I guess he (we) did.... a day off!!( from sports that is)




3 comments:
I like the new look (were you afraid to try the 3 column ones?!), and ALL the pictures. Yeah, big kids are like that - "I don't like that picture."
Oh wait, I am JUST like that too.
Yay for Isaac - getting to stay home and just hang out! (You too!)
By the way, I wish you were coming with us Fri and Sat. - though I know with a little baby, that would be nearly impossible.
Sometimes a day off is the best prize ever!!!
Oh and BTW I love the new look..
Post a Comment