But I will say he is very successful at keeping his multi-personality on the DL! Except when he is home that is! One minute he is sitting with you reading a book, and the next he is fearlessly running on the sofa, laughing at me as I chase him down repeating over and over again" Caleb sit down you are going to fall". He is totally confident that mom will rescue him from every danger around him and that if he does indeed fall mom will be right there to catch him!
Typical almost 2 yr old you say?! I would have to agree! And spite his "typical 2 yr old behavior" I love this sweet little boy and I cannot believe he will be turning 2 this Saturday!




1 comment:
Oh, happy Birthday Caleb!!
What happened today for Bible Study? We missed you! Hope everything is okay.
Post a Comment