Yesterday I took Eric to the eye doctor. While we were waiting in the exam room Eric asked " Mom, does the Dr. know Jesus?" I replied " I am not sure if he does" Eric thought for a minute and then said " well if drs. know everything, and they should, then he must know Jesus"
If you know Eric you know that this is sooo him. He is always asking questions and thinks that everything should be as simple as black or white.

Eric making a silly, thinking face!
3 comments:
That was a good question! And sweet.
I have figured it out.. How to post a comment. I deleted it the first time I tried to post because it was under Austin's name. Got that fixed, so here goes.. I love that Eric thought to ask that question. That was awesome.. I see a pastor in the works... So great!!
Post a Comment