I am positive that one day I will be replaced by someone else. So I am going to enjoy every minute of being his "best bud" as long as he will have me!!!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Best Buds
I love being home with my kiddos. Don't get me wrong there are moments when I really want/need to get away for an hour. Heck I would take 10 minutes some days! But overall I realize that all to soon I won't have little ones home all day, so really I treasure the moments! So as I was treasuring a moment this afternoon I looked at Caleb and thought "I am his best bud... his whole world". I know when he wakes in the morning b/c my name is the first word that comes out of his mouth. Even for the rest of the day I am the one he wants- to swing him , play ball with and yes the one he wants to change those diapers!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I so love being my kids "best bud" - and like you, having a teenager shows you one day you will NOT be!
Post a Comment