Monday, February 16, 2009

Not ME, Monday!

Like every weekend these days, we were once again stuck, I mean completely delighted to be at the basketball gym! Ronnie coaches and I get the pleasure of watching Jacob play as I watch 7 other children run up and down the bleachers all the while asking to visit the concession stands for 100th time and visiting the bathroom for 1000th! So when I tell you that after my 999th trip to the bathroom I did not walk into the MEN'S bathroom, you shouldn't believe me!! My children did not proceed to embarrass me by screaming " mom you are going the wrong way"!! And heads were not turned from all over the gym!
I was not up late last night taking 4 tests to catch up on my school work because I do not spend any spare time on the computer visiting facebook instead of studying! And just so you know I am not addicted to facebook! Nope, not me!
I did not feed my child left over cake for breakfast! No way! What kind of mom do you think I am?! If you guessed the kind who gives in to her child b/c he won't stop until you do. You are so not correct! That is not me at all!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Oh, I am soooo not addicted to Facebook also. Right there with you!