Is it already Wednesday?? Man, what do I have for you today? OK ,let me see!!
Isaac: Mom, I think I got some pamshoo in my eyes while I was taking a bath.
Me: Pamshoo??
Isaac: Yeah, you know, the stuff you wash my hair with!!
Me: Oooh, SHAMPOO!!
Me; Luke, do you want a grill cheese for lunch?
Luke: Well, I do want the bread with the cheese that you make on the oven but can you please make it with boy cheese? I don't like it to be girl cheese!!
And though Caleb can barely talk which is why he doesn't really get his 15 seconds of fame on wacky word Wednesday.` I thought I should tell you that it is the cutest think when he calls Luke " Buke"
Hoping your Wednesday is filled with the wackiest of words from your kiddos!!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment