This idea came from Mckmama @ mycharmingkids.net. It sounds like so much fun I had to give it a go!!
Last night as I was mopping the floors, I did not stop and "mop" my wall behind the trash can. That would have been laziness! That's not me.
This morning at the grocery store with 3 small children I did not( seriously, I DID NOT) duck from flying suckers being thrown at me by a very cute toddler who has quite a good arm. That mom really should teach her child some manners! (I'll work on that!!)
I did not trip over my own wet feet, nor did I reply with a " I know" instead of a "thank you" when someone complemented on how cute my kids are.
I did not leave the store prematurely for the sake of a pacifier that was left in the van.
I did not get stuck between my buggy and the back of my van.
On my way home I did not splash a construction worker with a puddle of water on the side of the road! Nope, not me!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
so cute! how are the kids feeling?
I have been able, just tonight, to take all, but Ben, off of the nebulizer. He is really the only one with any symptoms today.Though Eric's glands are still swollen there is nothing else bothering him. Thanks for your prayers and for asking! I will update tomorrow about Isaac's trip to the ENT in the morning!
praying for all of the above! love ya, and let me know how things go!
That is funny! I have often thought of doing this post, but haven't gotten creative enough to think of things. I'm sure I do something I could put on there!
Post a Comment