Wednesday, January 7, 2009

light at the end of the tunnel

That tunnel seemed long and dark! We have not reached the end just yet but can see it!! Ben seems to be getting better, in fact, tomorrow I am cutting his treatments down to once a day,yay! Eric's blood test came back within normal range. Praise the Lord! Isaac's ENT said that we can wait to see if he gets another strep infection before we do the surgery. Hopefully it won't come to that. We will go back in a month to follow up.
Thanks for the prayers. Our God is so good! Through this last week of staying up late,handing out meds, waiting at drs offices with 8 kids and feeling like I am being spread like peanut butter on bread. I have to admit I had been feeling pretty tired and exhausted not knowing how I am going to keep going. But over and over again God would bring to memory, of what I had either heard or read some years ago... God does not call the equipped, He equips the called. As soon as I would remember those words I would feel re energized knowing that God is with me each step I take and because of Him I am more than capable to do what He set out for me to do. Some days that means doing all of what I mentioned earlier and more and other days it's not quite that
hectic. Either way, I can rest assure that God has and will equip me!!

1 comment:

C said...

so glad for great results, meant to ask today, sorry.