Wednesday, January 21, 2009

wacky words Wednesday!

Welcome to my first wacky words Wednesday! I have decided to dedicate this day to the wacky things that my kids say.

While the window guy was here my 4 yr old runs out into the living room, points at this guy and hollers " You're a stranger, you not pose to be here"

Yesterday, Inauguration day, kids come home and tell me all about it.

Eric:"mom, did you know what today is? It is you rock a nation day"

Me: No baby I didn't know THAT

Isaac: "Yeah, we don't have a President Bush anymore. Now it is President Orock Bahama"

Matt: Is he from the middle east? (asking this because of his middle name)

Ashley: very proudly, believing she knows everything like every other preteen says " yeah, He is! He is from Kansas!! (Ronnie and I could not stop laughing)


I am not sure where they get this stuff, but I LOVE it!!!


2 comments:

Kristy said...

Oh, I would have cracked up at Ashley's comment too! That is something Jalyn would have said and then stormed out of the room when we all laughed! Oh, and I love the new blog page!

C said...

he he he, so funny!