Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The cutest thing

We were getting ready to leave this morning and Caleb was being himself running around the house getting into everything, and Luke just says the cutest prayer out loud. It went something like this. " Jedus pease come into Cayub's heawt" It was so sweet. I guess he thought that if Jesus came into his heart that Caleb would be a little calmer?! It is amazing what they can understand at such a young age!

3 comments:

C said...

Too sweet! Another reminder of how spong-like they are!

Kristy said...

That is too cute! Has he heard that sentence lately? Too funny - and sweet.

Rachel said...

A few weeks ago the kids and I were having a conversation about becoming a Christian and I was telling them that it was more than a prayer. That it would require a change of attitude and a desire to walk with God and obey His Word. I guess Luke understood more than I thought he could! It was too sweet!