The last week of school can be so sweet and so sad.. As excited as I am about summer and all, I have to admit I am a bit sad about saying good-bye to another year.This is not out of the ordinary for me it's just that this time of year is a reminder that my kids are growing up and fast!
As my oldest moves on to High school I must ask the question"where does the time go?" It does not seem all that long ago he was going to Kindergarten. Not to mention my twins who were just born are now going to Kindergarten! So I know the time will come all to soon when they will be going to High school themselves! That is the scary thing when you can SEE how time flys! I am just wishing I had a remote control for time. There are times where I would press the "fast forward" button, times where I want to "rewind" and then press "play" though I would probably live in "pause" for the most part! I guess that is one of many reasons why it is better that God is in control of time and not me!!! I am just starting to notice more and more each day the cycle of life! Though I am sure it is suppose to be a beautiful thing, I am just not seeing it that way right now! But for now I am just going to focus on how great this summer is going to be and make the most of it! Before you know it, it too will be over.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
And then, during the summer, you see how fast the time flys, as the weeks go by so fast. The next school year comes by so fast, it feels like I never get to do all the things I planned while I had to all to myself.
Post a Comment