Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What happens when.....

Daddy is the P.O.D

(Parent On Duty)








































3 comments:

Arbo Acres said...

So cute! Those curls are really cute. It' weird seeing him standing. And, were you able to get that shirt clean?
Kids live different lives when Daddy's are in charge, sometimes. It's probably a good change - definitely a more relaxed one.

Kristy said...

It's me Rachel - Kristy!!! Sorry, I wasn't logged out of her account and was still on there! There's no Hope!

Ma said...

Hey, Rachel,
I really just wanted to see if I could conquer this blogging stuff. I just may have it.

I feel so blessed to have each of my children and wonderful grandchildren.

I love you all and if this works you'll be hearing ore form me.
Have a wonderful day, and I'll be seeing you soon, and talking to you all sooner. All My love, Ma