Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Life is Short
I came home tonight to read and email from a good friend about a little baby (that we both have been reading about since Feb.) that passed away today. I was just in tears over his family,praying for comfort for them. As a mom my heart is just broken. I just thank my God for my children and am reminded how short life is and that none of us are guaranteed any certain number of days. That we ALL should just take every moment and live them as if it were your last. Words cannot describe what my children mean to me. I don't want to leave one minute up for a regret. Hug your babies tighter tonight tell them how much they are loved!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
This morning I went on their blog,and Luke's mom posted a thank you for all who prayed and helped them. She described finally getting to bath and dress her baby for the first time. It is so heartbreaking, but as she said, she knows she will see Luke healthy in heaven one day.
Post a Comment