Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Old friend
It's been nearly a year since I have blogged and didn't really miss it until I sat here and read over my posts from a year ago. Recently my sister in law asked me about my blog and if I had done anything with it and she got me thinking about it again. So I decided to say hello to an old friend and start blogging again, even if it is only here and there! It really is amazing how things change in just a matter of months. I have stayed pretty busy ( as usual) over the past year. Matt had a great sophmore year I can't believe my baby is a junior now! Ashley just finished 7th grade and did amazing, like she always does. Jake had a rough start in 3rd grade but it all ended well. Isaac and Eric completed 1st grade and won reading and math awards. Eric can already use multiplication and division! Luke had a fabulous year in Pre-K. Caleb is still my climber and he kept me busy all year as he stayed home and will start a mother's day out in the Fall. My baby Ben is 19 mos now! He had tubes put in at the end of April and has been doing great! I was just thinking today that over the last few years, once "the baby" is 19-20 mos old I am usually about to have another child. So it does feel a little strange to have a toddler and he be "the baby!" I have found the time to keep up with school and am equally excited and nervous to be taking the nursing school entrance exam next month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Thanks for saying hello to an old friend.. Love keeping up with you guys.. :-) Don't know how you do it all, but you always do, and well I might add..
Post a Comment