So Caleb came to me this morning whining and complaining about his brother,Luke (aka.. Buke) When I asked Luke what happened and why on earth would Caleb be crying and pointing the finger at you. He said "well mom, he was yelling at me because I was in his room so I had to bringed him down" What do you mean Luke you had to
bring him down, I asked. Well little kids can't talk to me like that so I had to show him that I am older and stronger so that makes me the boss of him but I was
just playing and was wrestling with him!
My how the story takes a different tone once he feels that he just might be in trouble!
I did, just so there is no question, sit him down and tell him that was not nice and not the way we should treat others. And reminded him that I am the boss!
1 comment:
I'm sure you must have alot of that - having a housefull of rowdy boys! Caleb will be showing Ben who is boss soon! (hopefully not too soon)
Post a Comment