Thursday, December 4, 2008

A new idea

My sister gave me a new "recipe" for these great gift ideas! It only took like 5 min. to make. It was so easy, and comes out very cute. ( at least I think so) Ashley helped me, in fact, she made the leopard print one on her own!!


And in case you were wondering how I even had 5 min. this is what all the kids were doing!


2 comments:

Kristy said...

Now Rachel, you can't just post that without telling us (or you can call me!), how to make them! They are so pretty. My computer won't let me look at them bigger, so I can't see them close up - to figure out exactly how you did them. Cute Cute Baby Boy!

C said...

CAn't believe he is that old already, time has flown! Yes, I agree with Kristy, please share the recipe :)