Monday, November 17, 2008
adjusting well
Ben is 3 1/2 weeks old and is doing well. All the kids have adjusted to having another sibling in the house. But hey, they are use to it, right? :) Even Caleb who I was most concerned about with having to share my attention has been doing GREAT! He just loves his new baby brother. He is so gentle and loves to hold and kiss Ben. With help of course! But when Ben starts to fuss Caleb wants to give him back to me in a big hurry! They are so precious!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh, so cute! I'm sure in 3 1/2 weeks, Ben has already changed so much from his "Birthday". I'm so glad that Caleb has adjusted so well.
Cute blog background! Ben is getting soooooo big and is precious! Hope to see ya soon, Alex has been sick so we will have to stay away a bit longer!
Post a Comment