Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Blog makeover!!

I am so excited about my blog makeover!!! Thank you sooooo much Kristy! ( who told me where to go to get one) I feel blog empowered! There is still much to learn .... like those signatures and those blinkies! But for now I am going to enjoy this accompishment!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

I love it! What a pretty background! I think this is the adult version of playing and dressing up Barbies, or paperdolls. You know, the "dressing up" and decorating part! If I have any other ideas, I'll let you know. Oh, go to
http://www.christianwomenonline.net/scripturetags.html
and you can pick some cool scripture tags to add.

Kristy said...

Looking at your blog again, I have one suggestion, so call me! Of course not RIGHT now, but morning will be fine! I hope you are getting rest.

Kristy said...

I love the New, New makeover! It looks great!