Wow! What a busy 2 weeks! No, not as busy as I will be in another 2-3 weeks but none the less busy enough for now!! Last week was Jacob's b-day a few days later was Luke's b-day party, the kids have been off of school today and last Friday! Not to mention the trips to the drs and dentist for those check ups and flu shots! All of which needed to be done before I bring home a new baby right at the start of cold and flu season! And of course those sports are still in full swing! Oh, and I had an ultrasound 2 weeks ago and the baby looks real good and healthy and at the time weighed about 5lbs 11 oz!!! I went back to the dr. this week and was 2 cm dilated. But hopefully, just for the sake of me getting a little more things done, I will still have a few more weeks to go! I wonder how many women in thier ninth month say that?! Oh we also had to clean up our yard last week after we got "rolled"! What fun!




5 comments:
What does that say in your yard? And who rolled ya'll? Matt's friends? Is this what is going to happen when you have teenagers in your house? Jacob's cake looks so neat! Happy Birthday to the boys. You are going to have back to back birthdays in the fall huh??
Hopefully when the new little ? Guidry comes, you can slow down a little - or is there any chance of that happening?
Slow down? I hope so! The driveway reads..."we love you", "Love the girls" I asked Matt who are these "girls"? But of course he said he didn't know!!Matt's homecoming is this week so it is his turn to roll on "white Wednesday" (be careful):)
No No No - you better not have said "Be careful" because MY house will get rolled! I don't have a big sense of humor about this. Clay will have Blue tied up out front!
Watch it Kristy, you might get "forked" instead! So find humor in the "rolling"!!
Hey, what is "forked"? Go to my blog and get your award - before you even think of "forking" me or "rolling" me!
Post a Comment