Thursday, September 18, 2008

Understanding Underwear

Luke likes to go commando often. I mean I have to double check and ask him if he has any underwear on, on a daily basis. I make even more of an effort to ask when we go important places like school, church, etc. The other night AFTER I got him dressed WITH underwear, he went back and took them off. I told him to put them back on and this is what I got. We had the biggest laugh, because he was walking around the house like it was nothing! BOYS!!!!

2 comments:

C said...

Oh Gosh! Is this the kind of HILARIOUS stuff I am in for??LOL!! Again I say, HILARIOUS!!!!!

Kristy said...

Oh, well - be thankful he has pants on - even if his underwear is on the outside. Joshua runs around naked more than clothed! He will be out of my sight for moments, then wham - he runs by naked! He's like the jungle boy - I don't know what to do with him. Thankfully, he's never stripped in public - and hopefully he never will!!!