Tuesday, October 28, 2008

and Ben makes ten

Well we just welcomed our 10th family member. Benjamin Ryan was born Oct.23. He is just BEAUTIFUL!!! The birth went great, one push was all it took. I want to thank my good friend Kristy for taking the pics in the delivery room. I would not have any for keepsakes or to post if it wasn't for her. Not to mention how happy I was that she was able to be with us at such a blessed event in my life. Thanks Kristy! My mom was a great help, she watched all the kiddos while I was in the hospital and did ALOT of housework for me, thanks mom! I am so glad to be back home with our new precious baby! What a miracle this new life is. I am still amazed how you can love someone so much that you just met! Thank you God for loving me so much that you would give me such wonderful blessings.......my 8 kids!!!!

3 comments:

Bronie said...

Congratulations Rachel! He's gorgeous, and you look beautiful... looks like you've got this whole baby thing down. :) Can we bring you a meal? I'd love to. Just let me know.

Kristy said...

I got tears in my eyes reading your post! I wouldn't have missed it for anything - it was amazing - just to be in the room when a new little life entered this world. Like Bronie, I've been wondering if there was meals coming to you or not - please let us know.

Rachel said...

Bronie and Kristy, y'all are so sweet and thoughtful! As far as I know we have meals through tomorrow. Ronnie goes back to work tomorrow,also.So if you would love to, I would love for you to!!!! :)