Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Matt's Football Day

Well today is the day! Matt is sooo excited. This is his opening day for football. He has been training with this team since May and they finally get to play their first game today. They are playing their school's rival. And that school has never beaten Matt's school ever. (freshman that is) No pressure or anything :) I can't wait to watch him play and like I said in my last post I hope to watch more of the game since there will be 2,yes I said 2, parents tonight!!!
Good Luck, Matt! We will all be there cheering you on!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

When I picture little Matt (when I first met him), I can still picture that little sweet baby face. (Laughing) My how times change! And how fast boys grow! How did his team do? Who won?

Rachel said...

Well,they made history! They lost. For the first time ever they lost to the other school. But Matt played real good. He was in on a lot of tackles. I love hearing them announce "That was #42 Matt Guidry" I always start cheering real loud. Luckily he can't hear me or he would really be embarrassed!