Thursday, April 24, 2008
New at this
O.k. I am finally doing the blog thing! I am tired of being behind the times! I am not sure I will be able to blog as much as my friends, but I hope to. Let's give this a try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
It's about time, LOL! Welcome to the 21st century.
Rachel, I'm so excited!!! I shouldn't be so giddy about this, I know, but I am happy you are blogging with me!!
Me again, already. I'll tag you to do the "list 7 random things about yourself".
Love it Rachel, I started one earlier this year too, I will email to you.
Don't feel bad, I still don't even know what this is! LOL! Me, with a degree in computer programming! I guess I can just fix the dang things, not USE them! ROTF! Guess I'm just OLD. :(
Post a Comment