Great, I am new at this and the first day I am on I get tagged! You gotta love your friends!
ok 7 random things about me:
1) I am a freak about time and schedules. I MUST plan EVERYTHING!!!
2) I am electronically challenged. I hardly know how to work my own dvd player!
3) I am over-due for a pedicure
4) the only sports drink I will drink is orange
5) and I HATE ,will NOT eat oranges!
6) I have to paint a wall in my house every 4-6 mos. Why,I do not know.
7) I am allergic to the heat. Seriously, I will get migranes from the slightest over heatment!! ( is that a word? Oh well I'm not a teacher)
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
HYSTERICAL! No, I don't believe "over heatment" is a word! I'm not a teacher either, tho', so I could be wrong! LOL! Thanks for the reminder of the need for a pedicure. Maybe THAT'S what we should do next week instead of the park! ROTF! And next time you feel the need to paint, PLEASE, come to my house! :)
Post a Comment